A. Zaki Hadri Born in Taiping, Perak Malaysia in March 1979. Since childhood, he has been deeply interested in art and particularly in painting. He learned the basics from his late uncle, Mansor Ghazali who is known for his expertise in watercolor. Early education King Edward 1,Taiping,Perak and then persue secondary education at Kerian Vocational School in Metal Fabrication give him exposure and interest in sculpting.Won 1st prize in Design competition by Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur in 2014. Graduated in Architecture from Polytechnic Ungku Omar. His passion for art eventually drove him to start painting in year 2000 since then he never lose interest in art and now currently as President of PeRUPA ( Malaysia art visual Association) as Project Manager of intercultural and art exchange Exhibition with Indonesia, Singapore, Philippine and latest in 2017 with Rajasthan Indian artist exposed him to explore and then reflects on canvas a universal reference point of faith or ones’ depiction of life, all the while exploring in multitudes of brilliant colors, representing light or salvation. Throughout the years, he had participated in multiple group local and international art exhibition in India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, London, Thailand, Taiwan, Japan, Bangladesh, and Philippines.
Work / Education
In studied Architecture. Prominent assistant architect, artist painter & sculptor in Malaysia.
• 2008-Selected Exhibition Group T.V.i.M- Thailand,Veitnam, Indonesia & Malaysia. Visual Art Exhibiton of South-East Asia’s Artist in Jogja Gallery. Yogyakarta. Indonesia
• 2013 - Participated Exhibition Group ilham ‘Steampunk’ at Pelita Hati Kuala Lumpur . Malaysia. • 2013 - Group Exhibition @ Malaysia Eye Art Exhibition (Morne/Nolias Art Gallery, London)
• 2015 -Participated Exhibition Group Breakthrought #2 PeRUPA & Kersan Art Studio@Galeri Kersan Foundation @ Yogyakarta Indonesia.
• 2016 - Participated Exhibition Group 'Building Bridge' @ Mona Gallery in Tokyo Japan
• 2016 - Participated & Organized Art exchange Exhibition Group in November 2016 ‘ArtDialogo’ Art Exchange Malaysia & Philippines @ Angono Rizal, Philippines.
• 2017 - Participated & Organized Art exchange Exhibition Group in March 2017 ‘MIND’ Art Exchange Malaysia & India @ Udaipur. India
• 2018 - Participated & Organized Art Group in January 2018 ‘Imago Mundi 3 Nations’ Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia @ HULO Arts Gallery, Kuala Lumpur