• Moises Quesada (b. September 20, 1984.); is a Lebanon-Spaniard designer and illustrator since 2006
• Winner 4 times as “best collection award” and shown in F/W'15 in New York Fashion Week.
• Teacher of “Visual communication” for 2 years at Altos de Chavón School of Design (Affiliate to The New School NYC) for “Fashion Desing” senior students.
• In love with that “sketchy” look mixing materials from acrylic and Ink to wax crayons and markers or find objects to apply. Mostly exploring erotic and melancholic feelings between pale roses and neon naive writing details.
• Since 2017 living in NYC.
Work / Education
*National Fine Arts School
"Fine Arts" 2003
*Altos de Chavon the School of Design (afíliate to The New School NYC)
"Fashion Design" Magna Cum Laude. 2006
*Marangoni. Paris/France 2014
CEO | MOISÉS QUESADA |
11 fashion collections
Shown F/W '15 NYFW
Moisés Quesada | home |
Publications and Coolaborations:
Hola España. (2008)
Vogue UK (2012)
"Basic Fashion Management" -Fashion Promotion & Comunication- USA
"Figurines de Moda" -Técnicas y Estilos- editorial ANAYA By Ana María. Spain