Born in Blora on February 8, 1991. Currently still a Student of Fine Arts who is finishing the final project. Has an interest in arts and crafts. Especially sewing and embroidery sewing, want to create works of art by using hand skills such as embroidery and mix media. dina adelya has attended several national exhibitions by the ministries of education and culture and international exhibitions organized by BEKRAF (Indonesian creative economy body) art jakarta and by harpers bazaar magazine indonesia. recently dina followed the exhibition of indonesian products by world festival youth and student in socchi, russia. the artwork he made using textile materials and mix media that raised the values of cultural traditions in the area of Jambi, (Sumatra, Indonesia) such as the value of tradition of togetherness, tradition of traditional dress and tradition in Jambi batik symbol.
Work / Education
- Youth Expo “World Festival Youth and Student” at Sochi, Russia.
- Pameran Besar Seni Rupa (Great Art Exhibition) 5 "HUELE" by the Ministry of Education and Culture in Taman Budaya Karangpanjang, Ambon, Maluku.
- "Special Section of Indonesia Creative Economy Agency (BEKRAF) Emerging Artist" exhibition by BEKRAF, ART JAKARTA and Harper's Magazine Bazaar at Ritz Carlton Hotel Pacific Place, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Invitation Artist. Pitch Patch Exhibition by Sirkel Space, Semarang, Indonesia.
- Exhibition of Study Project "JAMBITIOUS: Jambi Tradition as Inspiration of Textile Art" UNNES (State University of Semarang), Indonesia.