I'm quite into cars now.
The headlighter looks at me in various colors and the radiator speaks to me.
Our daily lives are now in a situation where we can't go anywhere without rides, and cars have become a necessity for many. More and more people love cars like their pets.
When I find a nice car on my way there, I'm used to stop. The city, people, and natural features of the car look so nice and look like a creature that breathes with its owners.
I want to express the various feelings in the car and the great energy in my own colors and lines.
The headlights and radiators is also reconstructed in my perspective.
Mixed Media used for the material.
Work / Education
- The Grand Prize, 1st International Disabilities Art Contest in Korea
- The 5th anniversary, 21st century museum of contemporary art, kanazawa in Japan
- The 2nd prize, ‘heemangkium’ Disabilities Art Contest Award’ ,etc
- The 13th Companionship Exhibition of Korean and japanese Contemporary Art(seoul)
- Winning prize, Bic-I art Progect in Japan
- The 2nd Hong Kong & KORER contest Exhibition (Lo Gallery In Hong Kong)
- Korea 28th pastel art Exhibition
- The 15th GYEOMJAE JIN GYEONG ART Exhibition
- The 2nd prize, Korean Creative Arts and Culture Exhibition
- Korean Artist's Exhibition
- Korea Young Artist Exhibition(Kyung-in Museum of fine Art. )
- The 14th Companionship Exhibition of Korean and japanese Contemporary Art(Osaka)
- The 3rd Hong Kong & KORER contest Exhibition (Lo Gallery In Hong Kong)
-The 25th Korea Art International Grand Exhibition
- Korea 29th pastel art Exhibition(seoul)
- The 16th GYEOMJAE JIN GYEONG ART Exhibition ,etc
- Korean Artist's Exhibition( Seoul Arts Center)