Abhishek Kumar, New Delhi, INDIA . Currently, Abhishek maintains studio at old delhi area , In these private ateliers, he produces figurative and abstract expressionist paintings. He paints in both oil and acrylics, often incorporating mixed media, collage, and charcoal. Abhishek's many and varied life experiences inspire and invigorate his work. He has chosen to set and focus entirely on his passion for painting. In this distinctive hand, abhishek layers fantasy and reality, luring the viewer into his potent, cosmically beautiful world as well as his work takes the form of detailed studies of constructed environments; it is founded on a Questioning and translation of an ideal for living, creates illusion. Through a confrontation with fact and sequence of dialectics attempts are made to explore the depths of society,animal,human behaviour and expressions.
Contact Email : email@example.com
Work / Education
B.F.A.- Painting, College of Art
Delhi | INDIA
- Annual Art Exhibition 2016-17 Sahitya Kala Parishad , New Delhi (2017)
- 89th Annual All India Art Exhibition at AIFACS, New Delhi (2016).
- ART35 (IInd Edition), Young Affordable Art, Mumbai. (2016)
- Dhoomimal Annual at Dhoomimal Gallery, New Delhi. (2016)
- MONSOON 2016 at Nine Fish Art Gallery, Mumbai. (2016)
- 5th , 6th All India Digital Art Exhibition, AIFACS, New Delhi (2015,2016).
- 8th, 9th All India Portrait Exhibition, AIFACS, New Delhi (2015,2017)
- All India Digital Art Exhibition, AIFACS, New Delhi (2015).
- The Grand Trunk Show, at Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad (2014)
- The Grand Trunk Show, at The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi (2014)
- The Grand Trunk Show, at The Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi (2014)
- ANNUAL ART EXHIBITION, at College of Art, New Delhi. (2013)
- Dhoomimal Annual at Dhoomimal Gallery, New Delhi. (2013)
- Moods of Music, at A.I.F,A.C.S., New Delhi . (2012)
- “100 Years of the City New Delhi’’ at , A.I.F,A.C.S., New Delhi (2012)
- KALPITATVA at Alliance Francaise, New Delhi (2012)
- VIGNETTE ARTS at Lalit Kala, Rabindra Bhawan, New Delhi (2012)
- WORLD BREASTFEEDING CONFERENCE by BPNI at Convention Foyer, IHC, New Delhi (2012)
- ANNUAL ART EXHIBITION, at College of Art, Delhi. (2010-13) - ALL INDIA ART FESTIVAL, at Art Mall, Delhi (2009).
- North Zone Bronze Medal Award for Digital Art by Prafulla Art Foundation (2017)
- Fellowship Award for Painting by Dhoomimal Gallery (2015-2016)
- First Award by BPNI on their 20th Anniversary. (2012)
PUBLICATIONS / ARTICLES:
Edgy Minds (Artist Featured) (March 2017)
Featured on Backplane (March 2014)
Rolling Stone Magazine, New York, USA (November-2013)
Emaar MFG Calendar-2013 , Gurgaon (2013)
Mtv Article (November-2013)
Verse On Canvas , Kolkata, India (July-2010)
Art of the Day, Arizona, USA (October-2010)
It’s in the Details, Texas, USA (September-2011)