Ivan Pili,concert musician,composer and visual artist, born in Cagliari in 1976, graduated in civil engineering.From an early age showed his artistic skills in design, distinguishing himself first in kindergarten and then in elementary school.He discovered his innate propensity for music entirely by accident when playing the family of aerophones bellows and made his first concert debut at the age of twelve.In the years 1991 to 1994 he devoted himself to the study of musical genres popular in Europe and at the age of sixteen he begins to earn the title of International artist with his first concerts around Europe. Particularly important for his artistic development was the meeting with the romanian musician Gheorghe Zamfir and German Helmut Zacharias considered among the most virtuous violin teachers in decades. In the years 1994 to 2000 joined several theatre groups and European musicians with whom he composed the music for Jose Alfonso’s “Era um Redondo vocabulo” , “Le voyageur sans bagages” by Francis Poulenc and “Lauda somnului” by Lucian Blaga. In 1994 he won the diatonic accordion world title with the top score 100/100. In the last deacde he took part in several performances as concert soloist in prestigious theatres such as Madrid Pradillo, the Museo Nacional de Dona Maria Lisbon, the Theatre du Balcon Avignon, the Amphitheatre in Arles, the Radio City Music Hall in New York and Cuvillies Theatre of Monaco of Bavaria. Some of the awards he earned in his short carreer include Bester Musikier-Stuttgart Award, the Gold Award Helsingin Soittimien and Targu Secuiescmuzica premiu. Author of the album “Novas Nodas”” that is the traditional Sardinian music revisited in contemporary key (Egea Distribution). He’s also the creator and director of the International Music Project Keltaloth, with albums presented in 2015.
Work / Education
- The october 1, 2014, the Italian Register of Excellence awarded to the works of Ivan Pili certificate of Italian Excellence for the uniqueness of the pictorial technique used.
- Contribution for artistic merit of the 1st Grand Prix des arts Visuels 2016, Cannes, april 23, 2016. Gala at Cannes Palace Hotel
- Winner of “MARC CHAGALL PRIZE 2016”, Padova, May 28, 2016. National contest organized by the Academic center «Maison d’Art» in Padova
- ALTER-EGO - ego through the ego Pescara, february 6th - april 6th , 2015 Group exhibition at «Contemporary Renaissance Gallery»
- ITALIAN SOUL 2nd edition Dubai, march 20th - april 4th , 2015 Group exhibition at «Don Alfonso 1890»
- ITALIAN SOUL 2nd editionAbu Dhabi, march 28th - apri 4th, 2015 Group exhibition at the «Abu Dhabi Art Hub»
- SCULPTURE’S SYMPOSIUM «COETUS», Capua (CE), may 30th - june 18th, 2015, Guest artist
- MILAN ART WEEK - «Ode to food», Milan, july 2th - 9th, 2015. Group exhibition at the Pisacane Gallery
- THE ESSENTIAL IS «VISIBLE» TO THE EYES, Salerno, july 24th - september 4th, 2015. Exhibition at the St. Augustine palace in Salerno
- THE ESSENTIAL IS «VISIBLE» TO THE EYES, Caserta, september 20th - october 4th, 2015. Exhibition at the Royal Palace of Caserta
- SOLO EXHIBITION, Cinisello Balsamo (MI), november 30th - december 5th, 2015. Exhibition at the multipurpose center «the Pertini»
- ITALIAN ART FAIR, Dubai, december 5th - 12th, 2015. Group exhibition at the DUCTAC gallery
- NATIONAL EXHIBITION «ART VENICE», Venice, march 13th - april 12th, 2016. Group exhibition at «sala San Leonardo»
- BIENNAL ART OF PADOVA, Padova, april 25th - may 22th, 2015. Group exhibition in the halls of Villa Breda