1) Theres is nothing special about me; I like to create.
2) Art should be enjoyed not fetishized or idolized; if this happens it is diminished.
3) Art serves a function or purpose; if not, it should be destroyed.
4) Art is to be shared, not collected to hoard or for status.
5) Art is to critique.
6) Art is innovation, but not for innovation's sake... thats consumerism.
7) Art is for showing Truth... and to each their own.
8) After 8 is 9.
9) See here's 9.
10) Ugh... words... i hate talking about myself or about what i think about things. Not everything is serious.
Work / Education
I have a full-time job. It pays bills.
I've got an art related degree, other college education and i've been through various job-related training.
I work to live; I don't live to work.
If you were to ask what my ideal job would be I wouldn't have an answer. All enjoyment is lost when my interests try to intersect with work. I wish i knew why.