Based in Bandung, West Java Indonesia.
Louise Henryette was born in Blitar east java 1981. She works a lot with the material used especially junk metal for art installations. For her, painting or drawing is not only question about the coloring on the sheet of paper or canvas but rather to illustrate the behavior of the above finding objects (stones, metal,wall, etc). Wear scrap materials around it constitute prima behavior. Free to express and experiment with nature is a way of being human. Paintings and drawings Louise use a lot of ink, chalk, charcoal, and cerayon.
Work / Education
-High School Fine Art Surabaya, Departement of painting.
- STSI Bandung faculty of Fine Art, Graphic Design
- Institute Art and Culture Bandung, ISBI, Faculty of Fine Art.
Work at invalid urban as artistic conceptor and freelancers illustrator.
- Top ten Asian photography analog, Surabaya 1997
- Runner-up painting competition "Beast Archipelago" Surabaya 1998
- Winner Festival of National Bebegig, Parahayangan, Bandung 2005
- Grantees art and garbage, S.14 Library 2015
- Winner of Emerging Artist Gold Award UOB Painting of the year 2016 Indonesia.