- Specialist painter for pigment color from plants
- Love eco painting
- Color researchers from plants to paint
My artwork is an exploration include six kind of plants, resulting pigments such as:
Secang's trunk (red-yellow), betel nuts (cream-brown), suji leaves (green), turmeric (yellow-brown), keluwak's beans (cream-colored) and ruellia petals (blue-gray)
This natural color being explored by conventional methods and there are no standard colour chart, it is because every plants have different colour pigment.
Besides, climatic factors, geographic and human process is also a reason why natural dyes can not have a consistent colour.
Natural color is soluble in water and can be used for painting on paper and canvas using brush.
Work / Education
- Graphic design diploma 2012
- Bachelor of Art 2014
- Exhibition of a fine art - Gallery 212 Bandung, indonesia
- Exhibition "sejuta bunga" - Bandung, Indonesia
- Exhibition "cross asia cross identity" - Eco gallery shinjuku Tokyo, Japan.