BBuzzArt Co, Ltd
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, BBuzzArt prohibits the aforementioned activities and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to BBuzzArt upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other BBuzzArt users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people and entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it associated with the Service or BBuzzArt.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a.k.a. “spam”) to any BBuzzArt users.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from BBuzzArt.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service, servers or networks connected to the Service, including transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any BBuzzArt page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without your liability. You can deactivate your BBuzzArt account by requesting the account deactivation via email to info@BBuzzArt.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that BBuzzArt is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. BBuzzArt reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third party websites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third party website or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third party website or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party’s service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third party service and you do so at your own risk. BBuzzArt does not control any of these third party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that BBuzzArt is in no way responsible or liable for any such third party services or features.
- YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third party service (each, an “Application”) and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if BBuzzArt has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will not hold the BBuzzArt Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service. We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with BBuzzArt’s express content).
- Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions and you hereby agree that BBuzzArt may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you. You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- BBuzzArt may use your Content for purpose of advertising and marketing the Service without specific notice to you, unless you notify in writing BBuzzArt of your intention of not allowing us to use your Content for that purpose.
- You agree the Content posted by you may be shared or linked to other internet sites by other users.
- The Service contains content owned or licensed by BBuzzArt (“BBuzzArt Content”). BBuzzArt Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws BBuzzArt owns and retains all rights in the BBuzzArt Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark, or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the BBuzzArt Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the BBuzzArt Content.
- The BBuzzArt name and logo are trademarks of BBuzzArt, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of BBuzzArt. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of BBuzzArt, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from BBuzzArt.
- Although it is BBuzzArt’s intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, with limitation, for scheduled maintenance, or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, BBuzzArt reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by BBuzzArt, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, BBuzzArt encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, BBuzzArt is not a backup service and you agree that you will not reply on the Service for purposes of Content backup or storage.
- BBuzzArt will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- It is BBuzzArt’s policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, BBuzzArt does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that BBuzzArt is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Seller Terms and Conditions
- As a Member, you may submit listings for original works of art (“Original Works of Art”) that you have created and that you desire to sell through the Site and Services. You may not submit listings for Original Works of Art that were created by another artist. As a Member you may also submit listings for digital images of works of art (“Digital Works”) that you have created and that you desire to commercially exploit through the Site and Services. You may not submit listings for Digital Works that were created by another artist. In order for your listings to be accepted, you must provide BBuzzArt with all the information requested on the applicable page of our Site and you must comply with any other BBuzzArt requirements as identified on such page.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if you submit listings for sale you may be required to verify your identity by separately providing BBuzzArt with a copy of a government-issued ID or similar documentation. Your listings must be accurate and complete and comply with BBuzzArt's then-current listings content guidelines. BBuzzArt reserves the right to edit any listings to ensure that they comply with these guidelines.
- You acknowledge that your listings may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances). The placement of your listings in search and browse results may be based on factors that include without limitation title, keywords and price.
- You acknowledge that BBuzzArt reserves the right to promote and market Original Works of Art and/or Digital Works through the use of sales and/or discounts. The sale or discount amount will apply to the listing price of Original Works of Art.
- You always retain the right to remove a listing for an Original Work of Art or Digital Work from the Site - please see below for instructions. If you want to remove a listing for an Original Work of Art or Digital Work from the Site you must go to your account, click on the image you want to delete and then click on Delete and follow the steps set forth on that page.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all Original Works of Art and Digital Works that you make available through the Site and Services. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) as to Original Works of Art that you make available through the Site and Services, you are the creator of all such Original Works of Arts and you are the sole and exclusive owner of all such Original Works of Art; (ii) as to Digital Works that you make available through the Site and Services, you are either the sole and exclusive owner of all such Digital Works or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to BBuzzArt the rights in such Digital Works as contemplated under these Terms; and (iii)neither the Original Works of Art nor Digital Works that you make available through the Site and Services nor BBuzzArt's use and exploitation thereof as contemplated under these Terms will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- If you submit listings for Original Works of Art, you hereby appoint BBuzzArt as an independent non-exclusive reseller with the right to resell such Original Works of Art through the Site and Services and on third party websites (collectively “Online Sales”) and you hereby grant BBuzzArt a worldwide, transferable, non-exclusive, right and license, with a right to sublicense, to: (i) use, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display copies of the Original Work of Art Sales via Online Sales channels; and (ii) access, view, use, crop, resize, copy, distribute, license, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit and broadcast copies of the Original Work of Art in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed for the purpose of promoting BBuzzArt, the Site and the Services. You acknowledge and agree that the foregoing license rights are granted on a royalty-free basis and that your sole compensation for the grant of such license rights, if any, will be in the form of the Artist Revenue Share (defined below), which is payable only upon the sale of an Original Work of Art via the Online Sales channel.
- BBuzzArt and/or its third party service providers will be responsible for collecting billing and shipping information from the purchaser and for processing payment for such purchases via the Site and Services. For purchases made via third party websites and for Offline Sales, the applicable third party website or BBuzzArt’s Offline Sales partner will be responsible for collecting billing and shipping information, as applicable, from the purchaser and for processing payments, and will remit applicable payments relating to such sales as agreed upon between BBuzzArt and the third party website or BBuzzArt’s Offline Sales partner, as applicable, to BBuzzArt and share related shipping information, including the contact details of the purchaser where necessary, with BBuzzArt.
- If you do not ship the purchased Original Work of Art to the purchaser prior to the expiration of the Shipping Period, then the sale may be cancelled. If you ship the purchased Original Work of Art via a BBuzzArt preferred shipper account, BBuzzArt will pay the cost of shipping first and deduct the shipping cost when BBuzzArt wires the cost of the artwork to you. You are responsible for providing accurate shipping weight, shipping dimensions and shipping address to BBuzzArt if you are using a BBuzzArt preferred shipper.
Purchase Terms and Conditions
- As a Member, you may purchase Original Works of Art that are listed by other Members on the Site. When you purchase an Original Work of Art through the Site and Services, you are purchasing the work from BBuzzArt and not from the Member identified on the listing for such work. Prices for Original Works of Art will be as specified on the applicable listing.
- You acknowledge that prices do not include shipping and handling charges or applicable Taxes (defined below), if any, for which you are responsible and which will be separately identified on your receipt.
- BBuzzArt and/or its third party service providers will collect your billing and shipping information and process your payment. The terms and conditions of BBuzzArt's then-current Return Policy apply to any Original Works of Art that you purchase through the Site and Services. When you purchase Original Works of Art via Online Sales (other than via the Site and Services) such purchases will be subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable Online Sales channels which will be presented to you at the time of purchase.
- BBuzzArt reserves the right to cancel any order for an Original Work of Art placed via the Site and Services if BBuzzArt determines, in its sole discretion, that the item is mispriced, out of stock, discontinued, or otherwise unavailable at the price listed via the Site and Services. If BBuzzArt cancels an order placed via the Site and Services, BBuzzArt will send you an email confirmation of such cancellation and you will not be charged for your order.
- All prices, commissions, fees and other amounts referred to in these Terms, including any prices, commissions and fees set forth on the Site, are stated in U.S. dollars and do not include any sales, use, value added (“VAT”), goods and services (“GST”) or similar taxes or withholding taxes or any customs, duties or tariffs that may be assessed by any governmental tax authority or that are otherwise payable under applicable law with respect to the purchase, sale and licensing transactions contemplated hereunder (collectively, “Taxes”). If you are a seller of Original Works, you acknowledge that BBuzzArt will withhold the Taxes required to be withheld from the payments BBuzzArt makes to you.
- If you are a purchaser of Original Works, you acknowledge that BBuzzArt will add Taxes to the amounts charged, as a separate charge, when required or when allowed to do so. Each party will be responsible for complying with any and all obligations imposed on it under applicable law with respect to the collection and payment of any Taxes. Each party will cooperate with the other party, and furnish the other party with any customary written documentation or forms required under applicable law to enable the other party to comply with such obligations or to exercise any rights available under applicable law to minimize or to qualify for an exemption from any such obligations.
Reporting Copyright and Other IP Violations
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same. We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BBuzzArt CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER BBuzzArt NOR ITS PARENT COMPANY NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “BBuzzArt PARTIES”) MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE BBuzzArt CONTENT; © USER CONTENT; OR (D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO BBuzzArt OR VIA THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, THE BBuzzArt PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
Limitation of Liability
WAIVER UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE BBuzzArt PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE BBuzzArt CONTENT; © USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE BBuzzArt PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY’S USE OF THE SERVICE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE’S OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE BBuzzArt PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE), IN NO EVENT WILL THE BBuzzArt PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE BBuzzArt PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100.00). YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF BBuzzArt’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION, PREVENTING EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE BBuzzArt PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCTION, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE BBuzzArt PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIM THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AN IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR COUNTRIES OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
BBuzzArt IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTIONS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
Time Limitation on Claims
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with BBuzzArt must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
Governing Law & Venue
The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject BBuzzArt to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that BBuzzArt provides. Software related to or made available by the Service may be subject to United States export controls. Thus, no software from the Service may be downloaded, exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading any software related to the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of, any such country or on any such list.
Last Revised on Jan 18, 2018