My this series works establish a link between the landscape’s reality and that imagined by its conceiver. In a search for new methods to ‘read the city’, i focused on the idea of ‘public space’ and more specifically on spaces where anyone can do anything at any given moment: the non-private space, the non-privately owned space, space that is economically uninteresting.
- Medium grain Fine Art canvas
- Oil painting Camlin Oil Colour
- Retouching Camlin Picture Varnish
- Delivered with a Certificate Authenticity
- Signed on front by the artist.
Painting is wooden white framed.
The painting is protected by two MDF panels and sent in an envelope reinforced with bubble wrap,forwarding is ensured in the event of loss or of damage.